The company is verified
Working on the platform GRT
5 years 4 months
Russian , Chinese
RFP is the largest timber industry holding in the Far East.
The leader in Russia in the export of round timber to China - 20% of Russian exports per year.
* First in the Far East in terms of the share of the Russian timber market in Suifenhe
* In third place among the global suppliers of roundwood to China
* RFP unites a group of technologically related full-cycle companies:
- timber harvesting,
- wood processing
- delivery of products to countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
In the main areas of activity, the holding holds leading positions in its market segments. The organization of wood processing is carried out with the use of equipment from leading manufacturers in partnership with leading global corporations.
Vertically integrated management structure allows to obtain a synergistic effect, manifested in the efficiency, flexibility and commercial security of the business.
More than 5,000 people working at the holding's enterprises in the Amur Region and the Khabarovsk Territory provide the advanced positions of the RFP in the target markets.
* Russian-Chinese investment fund
The institutional shareholders and investors of the holding are the Russian-Chinese Investment Fund, established in 2012 (RDIF and CIC), and a consortium of private investors (Invest AG), which provides business flexibility and at the same time support the government structures of the Russian Federation and the PRC.
2. wood processing
3. transport and logistics
The RFP strategy is leadership in the forest industry of the Far East, increasing sales in new markets and improving business efficiency.
The holding is committed to product diversification and partnership with leaders of deep processing of wood from the APR countries. Based on this concept, we are developing the Center for Integrated Deep Wood Processing, which unites several industrial enterprises in the city of Amursk in the area of Komsomolskaya TOP * of the Khabarovsk Territory.
The strategy of the transport and logistics direction is focused on fleet renewal, expanding the range of goods being processed and their volumes, creating transport arteries for the delivery of various goods between the Far East of Russia and the APR countries.
* Komsomolskaya TOR (territory of advanced development) is a free economic zone with preferences for investors in accordance with Government Decree No. 628 of 06/25/2015. Federal Law of December 29, 2014 № 473-ФЗ “On the territories of advanced socio-economic development in the Russian Federation”.
Хабаровский край, город Хабаровск, 680000, улица Пушкина 23 а
Tax Identification Number
7 914 19 170 43