- In a set of 120 pieces of different colors and a ball.
- Thanks to this constructor, you can see live how one small change will entail a chain of others.
- Playing Domino Effect is very easy: carefully place domino pieces one after another at a small distance (the distance should not be more than the length of one "domino").
- Then push the first one a little, and you will see how one tile pushes the next and so on until the end of the chain, until all the links fall.
- If you also play with flowers, then you can build very beautiful patterns from the plates.