When exporting beyond EAEU, all goods are subject to customs declaration.
The simplified declaration procedure shall apply in the following cases:
• total customs value of goods does not exceed EUR 1,000 at the current exchange rate;
• goods are transported by one and the same person in one and the same vehicle;
• goods are presented to one and the same customs authority;
• no VAT refund.
Export customs duties are established for some primary commodities, seeds, and wood industry products. Customs duty rates are fixed per unit of products or as a percentage of the customs value.
Customs value of goods means the price used for calculation of customs duties, including:
• packing and packaging costs;
• intermediary’s fee;
• cost of goods supplied to the buyer free of charge or at a reduced price for further production or sale for export;
• part of income obtained by the buyer as a result of further sale or use of goods that is, directly or indirectly, due to the seller.
Rates of export customs duties are determined by individual Government Decrees for each item of goods. A complete list visit
To export goods, not subject to export duties, an abbreviated list of documents shall apply:
• shipping documents;
• document on compliance with bans.