3rd International Festival of folk arts and crafts "By the hands of a woman"
from November 3 to November 5, 2020
On November 3-5, Moscow (VDNKh, pavilion 55) will host the 3rd International Festival of Folk Art and Crafts "By the Hands of a Woman" as part of the Business Site "Woman of the Third Millennium" with the participation of folk art masters, artisans, designers, artists, representatives of other creative directions from 85 regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and foreign countries.
The organizer of the 3rd International Festival of Folk Arts and Crafts "By Hands of a Woman" is the NGO "International Union of Women" ( www.iwuorg.com )
The Eurasian Women's Forum is a partner of the Festival.
Conditions of participation on the official website of the project: www.handswomen.ru .
REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
We invite you:
• to represent your region at the 3rd International Festival "By the Hands of a Woman" through folk arts and crafts, through the identity of women in your region;
• show the investment attractiveness of the region for women in small and medium-sized businesses;
• tell about the tourist routes of the region;
• to show the uniqueness and potential of the region's souvenir products at the expense of the NHP.
You have a unique opportunity to present the region in various directions within the framework of the festival.
The festival of folk arts and crafts "By the Hands of a Woman" is aimed at showing how many-sided folk arts and crafts are in modern conditions, how noble is the work of a woman, embodying the best cultural traditions of the peoples of Russia and foreign countries.
The festival of folk arts and crafts "By Hands of a Woman" is a unique platform for uniting women of different faiths and countries, which will have a positive impact on strengthening the women's movement in Russia, interaction between women in Russia, Europe and Asia.
- To present the multinational wealth of goods and services produced by women in Russia and the countries participating in the Festival.
- Preserving the material and spiritual cultural heritage and drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the Russian Federation and countries participating in the Festival.
- Helping women become more socially active.
- Improving the conditions for doing business and making women self-employed.
- Formation and strengthening of an attractive image of the Russian Federation in foreign markets, drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the Russian Federation
Within the framework of the Festival, ethno-fashion shows, photo exhibitions, master classes and networking will take place with the involvement of Russian and international experts.
The three-day format of the Festival will allow the International Jury to evaluate and select the Winners and Laureates, whose work will be presented at foreign venues.
As part of the event, a business program is planned (round tables, panel discussions, company presentations, B2B meetings, networking, etc.)
The winners will be awarded with diplomas, cups, prizes and gifts. Regulations on participation at the link http://www.handswomen.ru/regulations-offestivale/ .
The organizers of the International Festival "By Hands of a Woman" are confident that craftsmen, artisans, designers, artists and women of small and medium-sized businesses will adequately represent your region at the festival in Moscow.