The reinforcement bar is used for mounting the pressure switch (maximum and minimum). A needle valve made of brass for a manometer was installed.
The following are used as pressure switches:
Type RD-2R, RD-2R model 35. Pressure switch or pressure switch is used to switch electrical circuits when changing the pressure difference of liquid or gaseous, non-viscous and non-crystallizing media that are not aggressive to copper alloys with a maximum temperature of 110 ° C (air, oil, water , chladones).
The principle of the relay is as follows:
When the pressure value in the system reaches a certain setpoint predetermined, a single-pole changeover contact is switched and the relay trips, closing or opening the electrical circuit. At the moment when the pressure changes by the value of the adjustable differential, the relay returns to its original position. The pressure switch belongs to the category of automatic devices. The versatility of the pressure switch is the ability to work with both increasing and decreasing pressure.
Scope of reinforcement bar:
heat supply, ventilation, water supply, machine building, protection of various mechanisms, in particular, pressure switches are installed in pumping units to protect against dry running caused by a sharp decrease in pressure in the system. In the compressors RD ensure the operation of the unit in automatic mode.
Contents of delivery:
1. The pressure switch RD-2R-0,6MPa-G1 / 4 - 1 pc.
2. Pressure switch RD-2R-0.3MPa-G1 / 4 - 1 pc.
3. Manometer ТМ-510Р.00 (0-0,6MPa) -G1 / 2 - 1 piece.
4. Needle valve S004.16.000 G1 / 2 inside - G1 / 2 outside - 1 piece.
5. The bosses under the manometer (relay) G1 / 2 - 3 pcs.
6. Adapter inside 1/4 - outside. 1/2 - 2 pcs.
7. Grommet paronit G1 / 4 - 2 pcs.
8. Garnet gasket G1 / 2 - 6 pcs.
9. Bosses full-length, 1/2 ", 30 mm - 2 pcs.
10. The drain cock with the union HP 1/2 "- 1 pc.
11. The crane of the cut-off HP-HP 1/2 "- 1 pc.
The possibility of using any other element, with the necessary characteristics and the desired manufacturer (for example, the Danfoss relay).