This document "User Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is an offer of Global Rus Trade LLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Copyright Holder") to conclude with Internet users who have accessed the site at: https://globalrustrade.com / (hereinafter - "User", "you"), an agreement on the conditions set forth below.
- General Provisions
- In this document and the resulting or related relations of the Parties, the following terms and definitions are used:
a) Service : a set of functional capabilities of the Site and the Content posted on it, access to which is provided to the Users.
b) Website : an automated information system for cross-border electronic commerce, available on the Internet at the address (including subdomains): https://globalrustrade.com/ .
c) Parties : User and Copyright Holder when mentioned together.
- In this document and the resulting or related relations of the Parties, the following terms and definitions are used:
- In this Agreement, other terms and definitions may be used that are not specified in clause 1.1. Agreements. In this case, the interpretation of such a term is made in accordance with the text of the Agreement. In the absence of an unambiguous interpretation of the term or definition in the text of the Agreement, one should be guided by its interpretation, determined: first of all - by the mandatory documents specified in it, secondly - by the legislation of the Russian Federation and subsequently - by business customs and scientific doctrine.
- Your use of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis in any way and in any form within its declared functionality, including:
- viewing Content using the Service;
- registration and / or authorization on the Site;
- creating a Company account on the Site;
- uploading, posting or distributing Content using the Service;
- sending a request through the feedback form;
- placing an order for information services of the Copyright Holder;
- other use of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis,
- By using any of the above options for using the Service, you confirm that:
a) Read the terms of this Agreement and the Mandatory Documents specified therein in full before using the Service.
b) You accept all the terms of this Agreement and the Mandatory Documents specified therein in full without any exceptions and restrictions on your part and undertake to comply with them or stop using the Service. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement and the Mandatory Documents specified therein or do not have the right to conclude an agreement on their basis, you should immediately stop any use of the Service.
c) The Agreement (including any of its parts) and / or the Mandatory Documents specified therein may be changed by the Copyright Holder without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement and / or the Mandatory Documents specified therein comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Copyright Holder's website or brought to the attention of the User in another convenient form, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Agreement and / or the documents specified therein binding on the Parties.
d) User : a person who has entered into this Agreement with the Copyright Holder in his or someone else's interest in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation and this Agreement.
e) Content : any information materials: text, graphic, audiovisual and other materials, including information about goods and services, advertising materials, texts of messages and notifications, which can be accessed using the Service.
f) Status : a set of functionality of the Service, the choice of which is carried out by the User at his own discretion from among those proposed by the Copyright Holder.
g) Company : A user who has passed the registration procedure on the Site as a legal entity or individual entrepreneur.
h) Seller : A user who has completed the registration procedure on the Site in the status of "Company" and uses, has used or intends to use the functionality of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis to search for Buyers in order to conclude a Deal with them.
i) Buyer : A user who has completed the registration procedure on the Site and uses, has used or intends to use the functionality of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis to select and purchase goods and / or services. The Buyer can be a User registered in the "Company" status.
j) Transaction : an agreement concluded between the Buyer and the Seller, the subject of which is the sale of goods and / or services by the Seller to the Buyer.
k) "Safe Transaction" service : a service provided by a third party for the settlement of a Transaction using the information generated in the Service and / or provided by the Logistics Company on the conclusion and execution of the Transaction.
l) Logistics company : a legal entity (individual entrepreneur) that provides services for the delivery of goods to the Buyer.
m) Personal account : a personal section of the Site, to which the User gets access after registration and authorization on the Site. The personal account is intended to use the functionality of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis, as well as store the User's personal information and receive notifications in the order of notification.
- A prerequisite for the conclusion of this Agreement is the full and unconditional acceptance and observance by the User in the cases specified below of the requirements and provisions determined by the following documents ("Mandatory Documents"):
b) The rules for the provision of information services , which are posted and / or available on the Internet at https://globalrustrade.com/info/rules-of-providing-information-services/ and are a binding document for the Parties if the User places an order for acquisition of access to additional functionality of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis.
c) Rules for the sale of goods and services posted and / or available on the Internet at https://globalrustrade.com/info/rules-of-selling-goods-and-services/ , which establish the mandatory conditions for using the Service in order to implement goods and services to Buyers.
- The use of the functionality of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis in a limited part of viewing information about the functionality of the Site, as well as other Content in the sections of the Site open for public use, is possible without the User going through preliminary registration and / or authorization on the Site.
In the rest, the use of the functionality of the Site and / or the Service provided on its basis is allowed after the User has registered and / or authorized on the Site in accordance with the rules established by the Copyright Holder.
- The list of the functionality of the Site, the use of which requires the User to perform certain actions (creating a Company account, filling out a profile, confirming the information provided, concluding a paid contract with the Copyright Holder) is determined at the sole discretion of the Copyright Holder and may change from time to time.
- An unregistered user who places an order and goes to the payment page automatically accepts the following conditions: A personal account will be created for an unregistered user on the site to monitor the status of the order. To create a personal account, the Copyright Holder uses the personal data that the User provided during the ordering process.
- To register, the User undertakes to provide accurate and complete information about himself on the issues proposed in the registration form, and to keep this information up to date. In the event of a change in the information provided, the User is obliged to edit the changed information or notify the Copyright Holder about the changes that have occurred. If the User provides incorrect information or the Rightholder has reason to believe that the information provided by the User is incomplete or inaccurate, the Rightholder has the right, at its discretion, to block or delete the User's Personal Account, as well as refuse the User to use the Service in full or in a certain part.
- The Rightholder reserves the right at any time to demand from the User confirmation of the data specified during registration, and in this connection to request supporting documents (in particular, identity documents), the failure to provide which, at the discretion of the Rightholder, may be equated with the provision of inaccurate information and entail the consequences provided for in clause 2.4. Agreements.
- If the User's data specified in the documents provided by him do not correspond to the data specified during registration, as well as in the case when the data specified during registration does not allow the user to be identified, the Copyright Holder has the right to apply the measures specified in clause 2.4. Agreements.
- The technical, organizational and commercial conditions for using the Service may be brought to the attention of the Users by posting them separately on the Site or by notifying the Users.
- The Rightholder has the right to set limits and introduce other technical restrictions on the use of the Service, which from time to time will be brought to the attention of the Users in the form and method chosen by the Rightholder.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you represent and warrant that:
- You have all the necessary rights and powers to enter into this Agreement and its execution;
- The use of the Service will be carried out by you solely for the purposes permitted by this Agreement, in compliance with its provisions, as well as the requirements of applicable law and generally accepted practice;
- You will not take any actions that conflict with the terms of provision or interfere with the provision of the Service or the operation of the corresponding equipment, networks, software with the help of which the Service is provided, including, but not limited to: try to gain unauthorized access to closed sections of the Site, including the Personal Accounts of other Users, to test the Site for vulnerabilities, to take actions that entail an excessive load on the infrastructure of the Site;
- Your use of the Service for specific purposes does not violate the property and / or personal non-property rights of third parties, as well as the prohibitions and restrictions established by applicable law, as well as the law of the state of your location, including without limitation copyright and related rights, rights to trademarks, marks services and appellations of origin of goods, rights to industrial designs, rights to use images of people;
- The Content and other data you provide does not contain information and / or images that offend the honor, dignity and business reputation of third parties, and also does not contain information that promotes violence, pornography, drugs, racial or ethnic hatred; and you have obtained all necessary permissions from authorized persons in connection with the use of such Content;
- By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you grant the Rightholder free of charge a simple (non-exclusive) license to use the Content that you add (post or broadcast) to the Rightholder's Service.
- The specified simple (non-exclusive) license to use the Content is provided to the Rightholder at the same time as you add the Content to the Rightholder's Service for the entire duration of the exclusive rights to the objects of copyright and (or) related rights that form such Content, for use in all countries of the world.
- Within the framework of a simple (non-exclusive) license provided to the Copyright Holder, it is permitted to use the Content in the following ways:
- reproduce Content, i.e. make one or more copies of the Content in any material form, as well as record them in the memory of an electronic device (the right to reproduce);
- distribute copies of the Content, i.e. provide access to the Content reproduced in any material form, including by network and other means, as well as by sale, rental, renting, providing free of charge, including import for any of these purposes (distribution right);
- publicly display Content (right to public display);
- communicate the Content in such a way that any person can have access to it online from any place and at any time of their choice (the right to be communicated to the public);
- modify the Content, i.e. alter or otherwise process the Content, including the translation of the Content from one language into another (the right to revise);
- the right to assign all or part of the acquired rights to third parties (the right to sublicense).
- In the absence of objects of copyright or related rights in the Content, under this Agreement you provide the Copyright Holder with the Content - information and other information materials - for use in any way at the sole discretion of the Copyright Holder.
By agreeing to the terms of this Agreement, you understand and acknowledge that:
- The relations of the Parties on the provision of the Service on a gratuitous basis are not subject to the provisions of the legislation on the protection of consumer rights.
- The Service is provided for use on an "as is" basis, and therefore you are not provided with any guarantees that the Service will meet your requirements; services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results that can be obtained using the Service will be accurate and reliable; the quality of any product, service, information and Content obtained using the Service will meet your expectations; all errors in the Content and / or software of the Service will be corrected.
If you find errors in the operation of the Service, inform the Copyright Holder about it at the address indicated in the details or separately on the Site for the support service.
- Since the Service is at the stage of constant addition and updating of new functionalities, the form and nature of the services provided may change from time to time without your prior notice. The Copyright Holder has the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate (temporarily or permanently) the provision of services (or any individual functions within the service) to all Users in general or to you, in particular, without your prior notice.
- You have no right, either alone or with the involvement of third parties:
- copy (reproduce) in any form and method included in the Service of the Copyright Holder computer programs, databases, other results of intellectual activity and means of individualization, including any of their elements, content, design, trademarks (logos), without obtaining their prior written consent owner;
- open the technology, emulate, decompile, disassemble, decrypt and perform other similar actions with the Service;
- create software products and / or services using the Service without obtaining the prior permission of the Copyright Holder.
- The Copyright Holder is in no way connected with the Content provided by the Users in the Service and / or distributed with its use, and does not verify the content, authenticity and safety of such Content or its components, as well as their compliance with the requirements of applicable law, and whether the Users have the necessary volume of rights to their distribution and / or use.
All responsibility for the content of such Content and its compliance with the requirements of applicable law is borne by the person who created the Content and / or added it to the Service of the Copyright Holder.
The Copyright Holder is not a party to the Transactions concluded and executed between Users when using the Service, and is not responsible for their proper conclusion and execution. In all cases, the Copyright Holder plays the role of an information intermediary between the Users, does not control and is not responsible for the fulfillment by the Users of their obligations under the Transaction, for the goods and services provided under the Transaction, their compliance with the requirements of applicable law, quality, terms of provision, as well as their proper payment.
- The Copyright Holder has the right to structure, edit, translate the Content posted by the User. The copyright holder is not responsible for errors, inaccuracies and omissions resulting from the translation of the Content into other languages.
- Users are prohibited from:
- post and / or distribute counterfeit materials;
- post and / or distribute pornographic materials, as well as the promotion of pornography and child eroticism, and advertising of intimate services;
- distribute any other prohibited information, including materials of an extremist nature, as well as those aimed at infringement of human rights and freedoms on the basis of race and nationality, religion, language and gender, inciting to commit violent actions against a person or to inhuman treatment of animals, calling for committing other illegal actions, including those explaining the procedure for the manufacture and use of weapons, drugs and their precursors, etc .;
- upload, send, transmit or in any other way post and / or distribute not specifically permitted advertising information, spam (including search), lists of other people's email addresses, pyramid schemes, multilevel (network) marketing (MLM), systems of internet earnings and e-mail-businesses, "letters of happiness";
- impersonate another person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including employees of the Copyright Holder, as well as apply any other forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the Internet, mislead Users or the Copyright Holder regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- unauthorized collection and storage of personal data of other persons;
- distribute inaccurate information defaming the honor, dignity or business reputation of third parties;
- use the Site for the preferential or exclusive placement or distribution of links to other sites;
- commit other illegal actions, including obtaining unauthorized access to confidential information, its distribution, illegal access to computer information, the use and distribution of malicious computer programs, violation of the rules for the operation of storage, processing or transmission of computer information and information and telecommunication networks, the organization of gambling, holding lotteries and other incentive events in violation of current legislation.
- If you find errors in the operation of the Site or in the Content posted on it, distributed using it, notify the Copyright Holder at the address specified in the details or separately on the Site for the support service.
- In the event of a violation of your rights and / or interests in connection with the provision of the Service, including the posting / distribution of inappropriate Content by another User, you should inform the Copyright Holder about it. To do this, you must send the Copyright Holder a written notification detailing the circumstances of the violation and the Content, in connection with the use of which your rights and / or interests are violated.
- You are solely responsible for any violation of the obligations established by this Agreement and / or applicable law, as well as for all consequences of such violations (including any loss or damage that may be incurred by the Copyright Holder and other third parties).
- In the event of any claims of third parties in relation to your violation of any property and / or personal non-property rights of third parties, as well as prohibitions or restrictions established by law, you are obliged, at the request of the Copyright Holder, to go through official identification, providing the Copyright Holder with a notarized obligation to settle the claims with your own forces and at their own expense, indicating their passport data.
- The Rightholder reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to allow or prohibit the posting, edit, restrict access or delete any Content, including information about goods and services, reviews, complaints, comments of Users in the Service, as well as block access to the Service or otherwise restrict (stop) the provision of services to the User using the Service.
- If the Copyright Holder is held liable or a penalty is imposed on him in connection with your violations of the rights and / or interests of third parties, as well as prohibitions or restrictions established by law, you are obliged to compensate the Copyright Holder in full.
- The copyright holder is excluded from any liability in connection with the violations committed by you, as well as causing you harm or loss under the above circumstances.
- Under any circumstances, the liability of the Copyright Holder is limited to 1,000 (one thousand) rubles and is imposed on him only if there is fault in his actions.
- The "Safe Transaction" service is provided by a third party, depending on which provider of this service is chosen by the Users from those indicated on the Site. The conditions for the provision of the Safe Transaction Service, including the fee for its provision, are established by such a third party.
- The Rightholder is not a party to the relationship for the provision of the "Safe Transaction" Service to the Users, which arise, respectively, between the Users and the person providing this service.
- When providing the “Safe Transaction” Service to the Users, the Copyright Holder acts as an intermediary for the transfer by the Users to the person providing the “Safe Transaction” Service, the information necessary for the provision of such a service, including information on the conclusion and execution of the Transaction, does not control and is not responsible for the actions Users or the Logistic company to confirm the execution of the Transaction, as well as the quality of the service provided to the Users.
- Using the Safe Transaction Service, Users unconditionally accept and agree that in cases where, under the terms of the Safe Transaction Service, settlements under the Transaction are made depending on the decision of the Copyright Holder in a dispute between Users regarding the execution of the Transaction, such a decision of the Copyright Holder is an agreed expression of will both parties to the Transaction and is accepted subject to the rights of each Party.
- You agree to receive from the Copyright Holder to the e-mail address and / or phone number specified when working with the Service, informational e-mail messages (hereinafter referred to as “notifications”) about important events occurring within the Service or in connection with concluded agreements.
- The Copyright Holder has the right to use notifications to inform the User about changes and new features of the Service and / or about changes to the Agreement or the Mandatory Documents specified therein, as well as to deliver messages of an advertising and information nature.
- In the relationship between the Copyright Holder and the User, electronic documents certified by a simple electronic signature can be used.
- A simple electronic signature is an electronic signature that, through the use of the User's login and password or the subscriber's phone number or email address specified when using the Service (electronic signature key), confirms the fact of generating an electronic signature directly by the User.
- By agreement of the Parties, electronic documents signed with a simple electronic signature are recognized as equivalent to paper documents signed with a handwritten signature.
- The Rightholder determines the User, to whom a simple electronic signature corresponds, by the username and password used by the User, specified during registration and / or authorization on the Site, in case of any actions to use the Service, or by the e-mail address used by the User, in case of receipt of messages by the Rightholder from that address.
- Any actions performed using a simple electronic signature of a certain User are considered to have been committed by such a User.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the electronic signature key. In particular, the User does not have the right to transfer his username and password or provide access to his e-mail to third parties and is fully responsible for their safety and individual use, independently choosing the method of storing them and restricting access to them.
- In case of unauthorized access to the login and password, their loss or disclosure to third parties, the User is obliged to immediately inform the Copyright Holder about this by sending an e-mail from the e-mail address specified when using the Service.
- In the event of loss or unauthorized access to e-mail, the address of which was specified when using the Service, the User is obliged to immediately replace such an address with a new one and inform the Copyright Holder about this fact by sending an e-mail from the new e-mail address.
- The Registered User independently determines the conditions and procedure for using the functionality of the Service, which, however, under no circumstances can contradict this Agreement.
- Governing Law . This Agreement, the procedure for its conclusion and execution, as well as issues not regulated by this Agreement are governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Language . This Agreement and the Mandatory Documents specified therein may be in versions in Russian and other languages. In case of conflict, the Russian version of the Agreement and the Mandatory Documents shall prevail.
- Arbitration . All disputes under the Agreement or in connection with it are subject to consideration in court at the location of the Copyright Holder in accordance with the current procedural law of the Russian Federation.
- Changes . This Agreement may be amended or terminated by the Copyright Holder unilaterally without prior notice to the User and without paying any compensation in this regard.
- Edition of the Agreement . The current version of this Agreement is posted on the Site of the Copyright Holder and is available on the Internet at https://globalrustrade.com/info/terms-of-use/ .
- Details of the Copyright Holder:
Limited Liability Company "Global Rus Trade"
OGRN: 1157746506170; INN: 7733237194;
Legal address: Moscow, 119072, Bolotnaya embankment, house 3, building 2, room 1.