Designed to measure and record electricity at a single rate.
Accuracy class: 1.
Case P32 - for mounting in the shield and on the din-rail.
Corresponds to standards of placement of counters in a guard and on a lath. Provides placement in electrical boards along with other types of equipment.
* GOST 31818.11-2012 (IEC 62058-11-2012)
* GOST 31819.21-2012 (IEC 62058-21-2012)
* Average time between failures - 220,000 hours.
* The verification interval is 16 years.
* Average service life - 30 years.
* Warranty period (shelf life and lifetime of the total) - 4 years from the date of issue.
Features of the meter
* Modifications for direct, semi-indirect and indirect inclusion.
* Universal mounting on DIN rail and on a flat surface.
* Versions with mechanical reading device or LCD.
* Versions with magnetic field sensors and opening the terminal cover.
* Improved starting current values.
* Low own energy consumption.
* Standard telemetric pulse output.
* Resistance to climatic, mechanical and electromagnetic influences.
* Attractive price.