A real man should have real beard oil (description, composition - below)
- deeply moisturizes, nourishes the skin and hair, protects from the negative effects of the environment
- eliminates irritation, heals, nourishes skin cells, as well as the hairline of the beard and mustache.
- after the first application, the beard becomes soft and shiny, and with regular care - thick and obedient.
✔ How to use:
- Type a few drops of oil in the palm of your hand (depending on its length:
Beard less than a month: 3-4 drops of oil
Beard 1 - 3 months: 4-6 drops of oil;
Beard 3 - 12 months: 6-10 drops of oil;
Beard 12+ months: 10 drops or more oil)
- gently rub the oil in the palms of your hands (the oil warms up from the palms and will be better absorbed into the beard)
- apply oil to the vegetation, gradually distributing the product over the entire beard (start from the bottom, gradually rising to the cheeks, while the fingers should be wide open so that the beard passes through them and the oil is evenly applied to the entire beard. Move against the hair growth, paying attention skin under the beard)
- Repeat this procedure in the opposite direction - for hair growth. So you pay attention to the whole beard.
- shape the beard, smooth, if necessary, use a hair comb
✔ Oil composition: almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, macadamia oil, argan oil, bay essential oil, ginger essential oil, rosemary essential oil, rosemary extract
✔ How to store: Store beard oil in a cool, dark place so that it does not fall in direct sunlight. With proper storage, it retains its useful properties much longer.